Sunday, January 27, 2013

Luli Lola Shop Feature!

Yay! LuliLola agreed to be featured! I hope you enjoy her shop as much as I do! I asked LuliLola to write a paragraph about herself and her shop. You will find this information below:

"Hi. I'm Carmen and I am the owner behind the LuLi Lola Shop. I've always loved to create cute things, it's just part of who I am. I’m inspired by everything natural and creative.
In my shop you'll find a variety of girly accessories like kawaii accessories, hair clips, hair bows, headbands, pony tail holders and more...
Most of my items are one of a kind or in limited quantities. Enjoy visiting LuLi LoLa Shop:"

www.etsy.com/shop/LuLiLoLa?ref=si_shop

Luli Lola also agreed to allow me to post pictures of a few items from her shop.












I personally LOVE the Hello Kitty and Minnie Mouse! Please click the link above to enjoy more items from Luli Lola's Shop! I've found some adorable cupcake hair accessories too!

Thank you Luli Lola for allowing me to feature such a beautiful shop!

If you have an Etsy or Zibbet shop and wold like a free feature please leave a comment below and follow my blog. Thanks! Have a bright sunny day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment