Monday, January 28, 2013

New Feature: GAGirlDesigns

I've discovered another absolutely adorable shop on Etsy! GAGirlDesigns! If you haven't seen her shop, boy are you missing out!

 Here's a little bit of info on GAGirlDesigns:

"My name is Keri and I'm the owner of GA Girl Designs. I love to create wreaths out of all types of materials. Being born and raised in the south, I also have a strong love of mason jars.

Most of my items are made to order, so no two will be the same. I always tell my customers to enjoy owning a unique piece! Feel free to look around, if I can create a custom piece for you just convo me. Enjoy!"


www.etsy.com/shop/GaGirlDesigns

Thank you so much for sharing Keri!

I don't know about you, but I like the idea of made to order wreaths instead of the storebought ones. The ones I buy in store are usually overpriced and cheaply made. Not only that, your neighbors also buy the same wreath, making yours not seem so special anymore.

I'm posting a few pictures below, with Keri's permission of course, so you can get a small glimpse of what GAGirlDesigns has to offer.




This last one really caught my eye. With Valentines Day quickly approaching this specific wreath drew me into her shop. Great photography Keri! It really grabbed my attention!

GAGirlDesigns also has a Facebook page. If you like what you see here please go to her Facebook page and Like her there too!

www.facebook.com/GaGirlDesigns

*If you would like your Etsy or Zibbet shop featured please leave a comment with your shop link and follow my blog.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment