Monday, March 3, 2014

New Feature: Millions of Stitches




I admit it. It's been a very long time since the last time I've posted to my blog. It's been extremely busy around here lately. Let me catch you up on my life changes...

We've moved into a new home (crossing my fingers we won't have to move again in a long time). I taught myself to knit, my youngest child started kindergarten (no more little helpers through the day, which makes me a sad mamma), and we recently adopted an adorable applehead chihuahua we named Rascal. We named him after our favorite band, Rascal Flatts. He is going to be 9 weeks old tomorrow, and is an absolute joy to have around the house.

So, now that I've caught you up to date, let me tell you about an amazing Zibbet store I found this evening. MillionsOfStitches has a talent very few possess. See for yourself what I mean by clicking HERE

I'm including a photo (which is amazing also might I add!) of a simple pouch to keep in your purse, or pocketbook as we say down south. It also puts me in a good mood because it reminds me that spring is not too far away. It raises my hope, and has a beautiful springtime floral print. 


See what I mean? Isn't it just adorable? 
Check out MillionsOfStitches on Zibbet now! If you've got the "mommy brain" like I do, you know you'll forget to do it later. Click on the link above to visit her store now! It will just take a moment, I promise. Happy Spring everyone!!


* I did not receive any monetary gain or monies for this feature of the current storefront. If you would like to be featured on my blog, please use the contact form on the right side of this blog.*




post signature







No comments:

Post a Comment