Monday, March 10, 2014

New Feature: WoodenItBeadLovely

I must say, this is one of the most unique shop names I've seen in awhile. It's absolutely adorable, and the shop lives up to the name! 

I found a lot of bohemian inspired jewelry and handmade beads here as well. I really enjoyed seeing bohemian style in this shop since I am bohemian. Many people don't know that Bohemia is an actual country, not just a style. If you want to learn more about Bohemia click HERE.

 Bohemians do have a pretty awesome style. Here's one of my favorites from WoodenItBeadLovely:

Boho Hippie Lemon Agate Stone and Multicolour Handmade Turned Wood Bead Earrings

Yes, this is one of the many Bohemian styles found it WoodenItBeadLovely's shop, but her shop is much more than just Bohemian style. She also has many retro style jewelry, and amazing handmade pieces. 

Go check it out for yourself! You can see how many cool and hip styles by clicking HERE!

Have fun, and happy shopping! 

*I was NOT given any monies or monetary gain whatsoever for this posting feature. All postings are my own honest opinions*



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment