Wednesday, March 12, 2014

New Feature of the Day: CutieHandmade

Are you in need of some unique paper goods for your scrapbook or amazing handcrafted cards?
Then you'll love my feature of the day!

CutieHandmade has the most adorable scrapbook kits, card stock, cut outs, and other fun tidbits. I even found some wooden faced toy wheels! A few vintage items I recognized from my Great Grandmother's house. I even have some of the vintage items sold in CutieHandmade's shop! Boy, seeing those unique and hard to find vintage items really bring back some amazing memories.

I just kept adding things to my wishlist! Eventually I decided on something to feature on my blog, and here it is!

Origami Plaid Rose Gift Box

I thought this would be perfect for Easter or Mother's Day. It's such a beautiful origami box, and perfect for something like jewelry! Put a beautiful necklace, set of earrings, or both! It's sure to please that special someone as much as the gift inside. If you're going to spend the time getting something nice, why not dress up the box too? Make the whole gift extra special! 

Check out more goodies in CutieHandmade's shop by clicking HERE.

*I did not receive any monies or monetary gain for this feature posting. All comments are my own honest opinions.* 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment